About PRP Diagnostic Imaging:
- PRP is a provider of diagnostic imaging services with a strategic network of large-format, comprehensive clinics located in growth catchments across NSW, Australia.
- Incorporated in 2008, the business has since grown to employ a number of doctors and clinical staff focused on improving patient outcomes and quality of care.
- Led by an experienced management team and radiologists, PRP is well known for its complex imaging expertise across CT, MRI, PET and Nuclear Medicine modalities.
IFM Investors and PRP Diagnostic Imaging:
- IFM Investors, along with UniSuper, acquired a majority stake in PRP in 2022 and is supporting the company on its next phase of growth.
- IFM is actively engaged with the management team and doctor group on building and expanding clinic capacity, increasing technology utilisation and investing in brand, referrer network and patient experience.
- The company is well placed to service the growing and ageing Australian population and reduce the burden on the health care system through preventative treatment and early-stage diagnosis.