- Payapps is a fast growing, global Software as a Service (SaaS) provider in the construction and building management sector, with operations in Australia, New Zealand, North America and Europe.
- Payapps’ software promotes a transparent, accurate and timely progress claim and approval process to sub-contractors helping to support a fair work environment and greater regulatory compliance.
- Payapps is certified carbon neutral by Climate Active and the take-up of its products supports significant paper savings from workflows in the construction sector globally.
IFM Investors and Payapps:
- IFM Investors has made a significant minority investment in Payapps to fund a number of clearly identified growth initiatives.
- IFM introduced Leigh Jasper, the former CEO and co-founder of Aconex, as a strategic co-investor and non-executive director.
- The company is well-placed to take advantage of the substantial whitespace growth opportunity globally, driven by the move towards digital claims management solutions.